Monday, August 28, 2006

Ni Hao! I am Tommy.(USA)

Ni Hao! I am Tommy. I am studying Chinese language. I am 10 years old. I have some hobbies too! My hobbies are baseball, basketball, and swimming. I like video games, and TV! I have 10 pets. They are 2 dogs, 6 cats, 1 bird, and 1 frog!

I have a lot of friends. My favorite video game is halo 2 for Xbox. I also like Full auto for the Xbox 360.I recently got a new video game called One Piece Grand Battle. I have 1 older sister. Dragons are my favorite mythical beast. My favorite real animal is the dog. That is all for now.

Sincerely,
Tommy

1 comment:

We are friends~ said...

Ni Hao! Tommy! Nice to meet you! I’m Jason. I’m a student from Taipei, Taiwan.
Why do you have so many animals in your house? Do you have time to take care of your pets? I don’t even have a pet!
I don’t have Xbox, but Halo is one of the best games I played these days! I haven’t played「Full Auto」yet, but I have seen the introduction on the GameSpy Website already! 「One Piece Grand Battle」is a famous cartoon in Taiwan. I wish I could play this game in the future.
Do you know anything about dragons? Do you like dragons? If yes, could you tell us why?


Sincerely,
Jason Jan