Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi, my name is Ashley. (Beachwood, NJ USA)

Hi, my name is Ashley. I was born in 1995 and I am the first child in my family. In my family there is mom, dad, brother, and me. I have one pet, a dog. I live in Beachwood, N.J. My family is big soccer fans! I have soccer practice Monday and Thursday. I play right midfield and left defense. I like to score a lot!!!
In 5th grade you do a lot of interesting things. Some stuff is projects, Student Council, Chorus, and intramurals.My favorite is intramurals. What’s your favorite subject??
Over the summer I did a lot of fun things like go to Six Flags, the beach, and camp. My family owns a pretty big-sized camper! My camper is located in Cape May, NJ. In Cape May we went to the beach a lot! At the beach I saw dolphins and conch shells. It was really cool!!!
Talk to you soon,
Ashley

1 comment:

We are friends~ said...

Ciao Ashley and thank you very much for your letter. My name is Giulia; Julia is an older form from Latin language. Say hello to your cousin.
I have more then 10 cousins, some of them live in the Italian region called Sardinia, in the west (Mediterranean Sea). My father's family is from Sardinia even if he was born in Rome (capital city). My fatehr's name is Andrea.

In my family there are four people (not five): I've got a mummy too - her name's Giovanna.

Do you like any sports? Wich is your favourite? Wich is your favourite pet?

Grazie mille. A presto, Giulia
3:07 AM