Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi, my name is Mackenzie.(USA)

Hi, My name is Mackenzie. My Chinese name is Mu Kei Bei!!

You’re probably wondering why I have a Chinese name but we went on http://www.manderintools.com/ and we chose Chinese names. We did this because we are studying China this year! I am very excited!

I’m in fifth grade and I am ten years old. In my spare time I like to play outside or hang out with my friends. This summer I went to the Seaside Park beach, and swimming in my grandma’s pool. In addition there is a boardwalk by the beach. You’re probably wondering what a boardwalk is. It’s a long path that has rides and games. Awesome!!

I am also involved in a soccer team. We are called Liberty. I play striker which is center upfront. I score many goals and we are in first place. On the other hand I play softball and I play first base. Do you play a sport?

You are probably interested to read that I have ten siblings not including my parents!! But I am not poor! My mom works on the computer and my dad is the head football coach at High School South, a high school in New Jersey. For that reason they make a lot of money! Here are the names of the kids in my family: Luary, Kristeen, Chelsea, Cailyn, me Mackenzie, Bryan, Brendan, Reilly, Delanie, Donovan, and my mom and dad!

I was really interested to meet you!! I hope you feel the same about me!! Toodles!!

1 comment:

We are friends~ said...

Hi, my name is Wendy. My Chinese name is Yu Fang Wen! I’m from Taiwan. I’m in fifth grade and I am ten years old, too.
You said you are studying China. I think Chinese is a little hard, but it is very interesting.
In my spare time I like to swim and listen to the music. I don’t play video games because my eyes will be nearsighted.I also like a lot of sports. I often play soccer with my sisters. They are very good at soccer!!!!!
Do you know Chinese dragons? I like Chinese dragons. I think they are very lucky and blessed.
And I’m nice to meet you, too.


Wendy