Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hello, my name is Adam. (Beachwood, NJ USA)

Hello, my name is Adam. I live in New Jersey. I am an elementary school student. I am 10 years old. I have a Chinese name and it is Ai da Han. I am in a gifted program like you. I chose my Chinese name off of http://www.mandarintools.com/.
I like the summer because I can do lots of sports like soccer, football, and baseball. I also like to hang out with friends. I am a little brother. I have one sister named Kelsey. She is 15 years old. I have two parents. I also have a dog named Chase.
I’m on a soccer team called Ajax. But it’s pronounced [eye-ax]. My team is undefeated. We’re in first place. I play Midfield, Defender, and Striker. I have a coach from England and he is really good.
Over the summer I have went to Six Flags [an amusement park.] It has roller coasters, ferris wheels
and a big beach. You’re probably wondering what a beach is? It is a section of land that half of is covered with water and the rest is covered in sand.
I’m wondering what Taiwan is like? I hope I learn more about it. Write back please.
Zai jian,
Adam

No comments: