Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi! My name is Clayton. (Beachwood, NJ USA)

Hi! My name is Clayton (Shou-lie). I have read all of your letters and they were very interesting. In my class we are learning your culture and language. I notice how some of you included your interests. In my nice school, I like learning math and language. My favorite books are Dragons of Deltora, parts 1, 2, 3, and 4. I also like Pendragon.
Currently in my class we are learning about China. It is fun to listen to what your culture is about. We have gone on a website called manderintools.com. It lets you find out your Chinese name. That is where I got my Chinese name. I hope you have fun learning the American ways.
After school when I am done learning I love to play outside, go on the computer and play, and a lot of other stuff. I also read a lot when I am done doing everything else. Reading helps me relax. Usually on my weekends I go to the mall (a really big place to buy things and have fun), also I go get ice cream. On my vacations I go to theme parks (a big place filled with amusements, food, and other cool things). I think chatting together would be fun if we ever get the time.
Zai jian,
Clayton

No comments: