Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hi, my name is Martina! (Preggio, Umbria, Italy)




Ciao a tutti! Hello, everyone!

My name is Martina and I am 9 years old.

I am Italian and I am a girl. I live in Preggio, a village located in the province of Perugia, Umbria region, Italy.

This year, I am the Classe terza together with Giulia, Michela and Maicol.
My school is a mountain Primary school because it is based on a green and beautiful area, 632 metres above the sea level. Here you can find and see various animals: boars, horses, porcupines, wolves, sheep, hawks.

In my family there are six people; my father, my mother, my brother, my uncle and I.

My favourite activity is playing volleyball with my friends; in addition, I like living here very much.

I don’t know much about dragons but I will learn more this year together with Taiwanese and American students.

Thanks to you all!

Martina.

1 comment:

We are friends~ said...

Hi, Martina,

My name is Katie. My ancestry is Italian too. Your school sounds amazing and beautiful. Do you have fun there? What is your favorite subject? Mine is art. I have never seen any of those animals that you have. I have seen dogs and cats but no wild animals expect for deer. They are really cute.

Blog me back,
Katie (Beachwood, NJ USA)