Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hi, my name is Alessandro! (Preggio, Umbria, Italy)


Good morning, everyone!

My name’s Alessandro and I am 10 years old. I am a student at Preggio Mountain Single ‘Pluriclass’ Primary School (Direzione Didattica Statale II Circolo “Giuseppe Di Vittorio”, Umbertide.
We are nine pupils (me, Giulia, Maicol, Martina, Michela, Myrijam, Alfredo, Chiara and Giorgia), one caretaker (Luciana) and four teachers (Daniela, Giovanna, Vittoria, Andrea).

This year I’m in the fifth grade and next year I will attend my first year at “Mavarelli – Pascoli” Middle School in Umbertide (Pg).

I live in Preggio with my family; there are three people in my family: my mother, my father and my sister. Preggio is a beautifull hill in the Municipality of Umbertide, in the province of Perugia, Umbria region, centre of Italy. Our village is located 632 metres above the sea level.
I like living here: in the morning, I go to school (this year, I’m the only pupil in the fifth grade); I have lunch at 1.15 p.m. After lunch, I like watching cartoons on TV. At about 2.30 p.m., I do my homework; at four o’clock, I go out and I play with my friends; we like riding our cross or mountain bikes, playing football, talking and having fun together.

Dragons are very interesting animals even if I think they don’t exist. Some years ago, I saw a Tv programme about Dragons. A group of researchers had discovered a particular kind of dragon’s skeleton.

Dear children, I’m very glad to know Taiwan “Mingde” Elementary School as well as American students and teachers.

Ciao a tutti e alla prossima! – Alessandro.

No comments: