Friday, November 03, 2006

Dragon Pictures(USA)

We looked at the dragon pictures that you posted. Here are our thoughts.

Trevor:
Dragon 1
I think the two dragons in this picture are fighting.
Dragon 2
This picture is odd because it has a lot red in it.
Dragon 3
I think the dragon is hungry and he’s trying to bite his tail.
Dragon 4
This dragon confuses me to because I don’t know what he is doing.

Lauryn: I think that the dragons in the first picture are fighting. I think this because they look mad and they’re facing each other in a monstrous way. This also looks mystical.

The second picture hurts my eyes. There is too much red clashing together. There are too many lines.

The third one is just looking funny. He also looks like he is yelling.

The fourth one looks like he is trying to destroy a jewel that is important and holds the faith of their land. He looks like he is furious. I think he is the dragon king.

Tommy: The dragons in the smoky, cloudy, sky look like they’re fighting. The next one looks like it’s popping out of a flower. The third one is breathing fire, and the last one is is roaring, shooting lightning, or something, but that’s what I think.

Eric: Number 1 looks like the two dragons are fighting over some thing, just like my brother and me.

Ryan: I think the dragons in the picture number one are flying away from each other because they are trying to fight each other. The dragon in picture two is popping out of a big flower. The dragon in picture three is trying to burn it self by throwing out a lot of fire. The last one is trying to break open a walnut with lighting.

Matthew: I think the first dragon is fighting. I think the second dragon is hatching out of his egg. The third dragon is blowing fire. I think the fourth dragon has weird things coming out of him.

Amanda: I think that the first picture is a dragon under the night’s sky in water.
The second picture looks like it is a dragon confused.
The third picture looks just like a dragon blowing fire on itself because he is mad.
I think the last dragon is tangled up in some kind of net. I think this because it is breathing fire to get his head out of the net.

No comments: