Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hi! I'm Minjae Kim.(South Korea)

Hi, nice to meet you. My first name is Min-je and my last name is Kim. I want to introduce myself to you.
There are four members in my family; my dad, mom, my younger brother and me. My dad is an officer. He works in the office. My mom is a housewife. My younger brother is Kim min-soo. He is a third grader and go to Ochi elementary school. I'm a sixth grader and go to Ochi elementary school like my younger brother.
There is something fun about me at school. I'm sixth grader, and sixth class, and My student number is six in our class. isn't it fun?
My hobby is writing a story. When I was ten, I wrote a story. My friends and family read it. when they finished reading, they said to me. "Min-je, you are a good story writer. I love this story." I'm so happy when I heard their commet. I even felt like flying in the sky! .
I want to meet new friends and new information about dragon in this blog.

No comments: